Thursday, September 25, 2008

update!!!!!!! :)





Well, things are going just as planned with the Thailand program. It is still consistent to when we started and we are so happy about that! We should be hearing about Shaun sometime between March and June. Too many factors to know for sure, but I have a good feeling! I have been saying March for a few months now, I just feel it.


So we gladly take the good news! Sure we have to re-do some things, but we've done it all before! It's hard to believe we started the process for him long, long ago. It's amazing where time takes us. From Mongolia to Thailand...................


Abby told me the other day that Shaun was born in June..........? What do you all think? Any feeling out there yet? I do feel him in my heart. I am starting to "miss" him, just the way I "missed" Abby before we met her. He has entered my dreams, and I love him already. I just cannot wait to see his face, see his eyes and hear his sounds.


We talked about him with Abby yesterday, about the update. She seems so comfortable, so healthy and honest in her thinking. I am no longer sorry for telling her about the adoption. She is a big part of why we are doing it and to hear her thoughts, just adds to mine. She is feeling him in her heart too..........


Here are some silly, cute adorable pics of Abby yesterday in the yard. Kev and I think she is just so beautiful and seeing her in these pics makes us realize the size lock we will have to get when she turns into a teenager! (SCARY)


Enjoy!


2 comments:

Karrie said...

How wonderful that this latest update gives you a 'window'at last!
This is great news!-Love, Karrie in FL

Maci Miller said...

Abby is just so beautiful! What a great kid! I am so glad you commented on my blog. I have been on so many blogs and had found yours before then lost it. You are now on my favorite list so I know where to find you!
All the best,
Jennifer (jenandjeffsbabyblog.blogspot.com)