Wednesday, April 8, 2009

OpryLand Hotel

So, If you've never been to OpryLand Hotel in Nasville, TN......put it on your list! ( we are NOT country fams at all.....but this City is so nice! Very clean and super friendly!)
We have been here since Sunday and have been enjoying every minute of this beautful wonderland! We have gotten lost a few times in the Hotel, it is just soo huge!
Enjoy the pictures....I have lots more to share later! We are headed out to do some girly stuff! A view from the Cat walk in one of the three Atriums
We met this couple yesterday.....so friendly!

Like being in the tropics!


Beautiful!



On one of our adventures! Just walkin around looking at all the pretty flowers!





2 comments:

rosemary said...

I haven't been to Opryland since I was just a kid but I remember how lovely that hotel was. Hope your having a great vacation!

Jessica said...

I love Opryland especially at Christmas! You need to make a 2nd trip.