Saturday, October 24, 2009

The leaves are falling!











The leaves are falling! These past few weeks have been tough with all of us being sick, Shaun and Mommy getting the flu! Let me just say.....we made it! We are all feeling MUCH better now and just so glad to have it passed us. I have spend a better part of the past 3 days with loads of laundry and disinfecting just about everything in the house.
The kids had fun with our leave piles! We have 2 large Ash trees in our yard that grace us with a couple days worth of racking! As always, we made huge piles for the kids and let them have at it. It is one of my favorite things of the fall and I cannot help but remember all the fun I had doing this as a kid. Shaun got right into it as soon as he say his sister in action!








































3 comments:

cheyenneandalison said...

I love all these awesome fall pictures!!! I miss jumping in leaves!!!! Looks like they're having so much fun!!!!

Chris and Terri said...

That is loads of fun! Leaves that is, not the flu. Glad everyone is feeling better!

Mireille said...

I am glad you are all feeling beter and how FUN are these pics!! Oh how I miss the seasons....