Wednesday, June 2, 2010



Abby Liz......stop growing so fast! Since Shaun has been home, I have noticed such a change in our little girl. For one, she is not so little anymore :( and it's kinda sad. As Shaun becomes an absorbing toddler.....I often think of Abby Liz at his age now. How stinkin cute she was ( and still is), how easy going she was.....how funny! Shaun is opposite from what she was like in every way. Well, except for the "stinkin cute" part!

My daughter....the baby I wished so long for is now almost done with 1st grade. It seems like yesterday that she was toddling over to me, rolling her tongue and trying so hard to say her first word. Kevin and I will never forget the first time she said "mustard", we were rolling on the floor with laughter....and we still chuckle when we talk about it. Every day has been a blessing with Abby Liz. I know she was sent to me from above! I am so proud to be her momma!
She is so compassionate and kind. She does very well in school and is a great friend. She loves animals, reading, writing and singing. She is the best big sis she can be and has made Shaun's transition into our family so much easier. I could not imagine life with out her, never!

This year Abby Liz has joined the Cheer Team in our area! She is so excited to start this month!
Summer for her is going to be filled with friends, fun and silliness!
Last summer we were traveling or adjusting, so I really want her to enjoy! Her cousin Eric is visiting and that is always fun for her, they are very close, even though they hardly see each other.

Above is her BFF, she hopes to see her lots this summer :)

No comments: