Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Beautiful day......take pictures!





It was a beautiful day yesterday and we enjoyed it! We spent most of the day working in the yard. Abby had school, but we had a chance to get out and look at our flowers before she had to go. It was nice seeing her love, what I love in th garden. She is starting to learn the names of plants and I just had to laugh when she came running through the yard yelling "mom, I have a petunna!". Well, it was a dandelion, but she said petunna!
I have been taking pictures of Abby in the same spots since we moved in to this home. While taking these, I remembered seasons past and thought about just how fast she is growing.
She is growing much too fast!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice Kath, sorry i have not returned your call! This is absolutely beautiful though. Tell Abby we said hello. Scott

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are absolutely adorable...she is just so photgenic.

Carol B.