Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Three Months waiting........

Three months waiting..................just times that by 5 and we might have our little boy! I have to admit at times the wait is hard, but most it is okay. We have learned to be patient and wait our turn. I try to remember that by now our son could be in this world and that he is waiting for us too. Our time will come, we are certain. Today Abby and I found a stuffed Elephant for Shaun. It is soft and sweet, we'll be sending it to Shaun when we find out where he is.

Yesterday was my Birthday, I am 29 again! My cell phone rang off the hook with calls and messages from family and friends, Thank you for remembering my special day. I had a great relaxing day with Kevin and Abby. We are all at our best when we are lazy. It was a wonderful day! Abby made me not one, but two cards. All glittery and beautiful! She and Dad gave me a beautiful water fountain for my garden. I love it and cannot wait to have it working. I am anxious to sit in the yard, close my eyes and listen to the water.

Abby's birthday is next, in September. Then Dads is in October. I wonder where Shaun will fit his birthday? July??........November???

No comments: