Thursday, December 4, 2008

Fun pics

Abby and Dad ventured to the attic to get all our decorations down! (I remember doing this too, with my Dad) She thought it was such a huge deal, climbing the latter after Dad and then Mommy taking the latter away! Ha Ha! Mom's "Turkey" Apple pie. This is only my second ever Apple pie! Thanks to my little sister in law, Alison for teaching me how! This time, I added a "turkey" for the crust!
Abby web cam-ing with Grandma and Grandpa in China! She absolutely loves this! What a great way to see faces and hear voices of family we miss so much. Thank you for the "gobble-gobble" song, G and G. We loved it!


It has been a "sick" couple of weeks here, except for Abby! She is such a trooper dealing with a sick Daddy and Mommy. She has taken good care of us, since these colds are kicking our butts!
She even offered me her silky the other day................wow!


No comments: