Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Good news for the Holiday!

Wow, what can I say.....................we are in a consistent adoption program!

Surprised when I checked my e-mail today to get an update from Holt! We were not expecting to hear anything more until mid-December.....

Anyways, 4 more families have been referred!!!! 4 more babies !!! 4 more families! I can imagine their happiness today! I am tearing up as I write, just thinking about how much closer we are, but yet it is all still so far away.........but I am Thankful!!!!! :)

So, here we are, still waiting but with more hope that we will receive our referral next year, maybe spring, maybe early summer. Ahhhhhhh, it feels so good!

We hope everyone enjoys their Thanksgiving!

Mom!

Shaun- we love you already!

3 comments:

Chris and Terri said...

Celebrating with you tonight! Have a great Thanksgiving!

Terri

Karrie said...

Such encouraging news Kat! Happy Thanksgiving Sweetheart!
Love, Karrie

jessica said...

I am also teary-eyed at the news of four more families getting matched. We hope to see our baby in March (or their picture).

love the blog.

jessica