Friday, May 29, 2009

UPDATE 2/27/09


Do I even need to mention just how handsome our little man is????? These were taken on 2/27 (the day after our 15 year anniversary!)
He is doing GREAT!!! Looks very happy and healthy......developmentally, right on target.
I am a bit shocked to have gotten this today.....we were expecting to MAYBE get another update toward the end of JUNE.....so, it's early! YIPPEEE
Travel...........that's next....OMG!! TRAVEL TRAVEL TRAVEL !!!!!!
God chose 2 beautiful children for us, what a blessing. Everything that we have gone through as a married couple wanting so bad to have a family, was SSSOOOOOOO worth it! We have one heck of a daughter, and I can see the same character in my sons eyes! I just love my family!



3 comments:

Karrie said...

THRILLED FOR YOU KAT! WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE HOW GLAD I AM THAT YOUR SON WILL BE HOME SOON!!!

rosemary said...

Your son is so adorable! Wonderful that you got such cute new pics in and an encouraging report as well.

Mireille said...

He is soo adorable, cute and handsome!! I am so happy for you!