Friday, June 5, 2009

TRAVEL TRAVEL TRAVEL !!!!!!


We have our travel dates!!!!! We leave in about 8 weeks! Actually our Thai meeting is on my birthday!!!! Shaun is officially ours on MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
So, now we have sooo much to do! Where do we even start??? We had planned on being ready for this journey, but honestly I AM NOT! WE ARE NOT!!!
I guess I'll start our packing list tonight and just go from there.....
I have already looked into flights.....ouch! But, it will all be worth it! Honestly, I'd give my eye, my arm and a leg for this little boy! Abby is so excited that she will still be 5 when he comes home and that it will be before school starts. I think we are ALL happy about that!
More later............off to play with Abby!

8 comments:

Robin and Kyle said...

HOORAY! Congratulations, guys!

Sharon said...

Great news, I am so happy for you all! Safe travels. We'll be in Thailand from 9th July - 31st July. Not adopting this time but just holidaying. May see you?

Karrie said...

I have NO words! Just tremendous relief and joy that is unspeakable!
CONGRATULATIONS FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jessica said...

Congrats! What good news.

Chris and Terri said...

So happy for you guys!

rosemary said...

That's amazing! Congratulations! Can't wait to hear all about it and see pictures of Shaun in your arms!

Chelsea Bergeron said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

Ellie said...

Huge Congrats!!! I may have to live vicariously through you until we get our official referral and travel dates! The wait sure gets to be long and difficult! So good to see a family get to travel! How old is your little Shaun? He's precious, as is Abby!

Congrats!!!!!!