Wednesday, July 29, 2009

leavin' on a jet plane......

..........And we will be back home in 11 days!( with more luggage!)
Well, Gang.....it's our last post before we leave for Thailand in the morning. Kevin and I would like to thank all of you for supporting us through our long journey. It has been hard for us the second time around, but it is because of the support that we have been able to follow through and find our son. What lucky people we are! .....10 years ago, we never would have thought we would be so blessed.
We are all packed! We are ready! can you believe it is time? We hardly believe it either...LOL!
(somebody pinch me!)
UNTIL THAILAND..............

4 comments:

Judith, Jeffrey, Abigail & Isabelle said...

Katheleen & Kevin: Have an amazing trip. You will be in our thougths and we can't wait to follow your journey. Love and best wishes!

Jessica said...

Have an amazing trip. Can't wait to read all about it. And, please tell me you took more luggage than that!

rosemary said...

We'll be praying for your family as you travel! Can't wait to read all your details.

Chris and Terri said...

I know you will have an amazing trip and miss Abby like crazy! I am so excited for you guys to finally be bringing Shaun home and look forward to reading the journey!

PS You will have to give me travel tips when life slows down. I'm good but clearly you are great!!!