Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Grandkids together!

All together!
ShaunHenry, Maria Kathleen, Abby Elizabeth, Anneka Rose and Julia Josephine!
"the girls"


Getting a picture for the Grandparents was easier said than done! But we know they are pleased with the result! It was soooo nice having family here, especially family that we have missed so much! This was their first visit with us and hopefully NOT the last!
The time was spent just being together and I think we all needed that. We all get so caught up in so many things in life...it's hard to be there for the ones we want to be there for the most. We always wish we had more time, which is such a good sign, I think. I sit back now and wish I had said this or done that........Do they really know how nice it was having them in our home? Finally?
Since we live so far away from....anyone, when we have visitors, especially family, to me...my home feels......more like a home. Does that make sense?



2 comments:

chaniemom said...

I hadn't visited your blog for quite some time. How exciting to discover that you brought home your son last month and that he is adjusting well. Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!!

Chris and Terri said...

Aaaah they are all so stinkin' cute!

THAT does make sense bc when we go to California and see family, I never want to leave. But then, we'd miss the family here if we didn't leave.