Sunday, September 27, 2009

Pumpkin FUN!







































































What a GREAT FAMILY DAY!
We went to Trenton, Ohio today for the opening fall festive at Barn n Bunk!
We had so much fun with the kids and it was so nice to be outside after almost a week staright of rain.
This place is great! We know about it because a few years ago we went with Abby's preschool class. We will go every year we are in Ohio....we love it!
The kids picked their own pumpkins, went through the hay house, went in the bouncy houses, rode scooters, we all did a horse drawn hay ride. We also slung shot apples and fired of corn......The best part by far was the large corn maze and the cart to pull the kids (and pumpkins) to the car on our way out!
We left with some graet photos, fun memories and 77 pounds of pumpkins!
I think this year, I have the largets pumpkin I have ever had!
Just gotta love days like this!









5 comments:

Chris and Terri said...

I love pumpkin day! What great pictures!

Lynn said...

That looks so fun! I am looking for a new pumpkin patch to go to. You did get some spectacular pictures. Good job!

Mireille said...

Great photos, and I love the one in Sepia, that is so cool!!

Aunt Amy said...

You should see what passes for pumpkins here! Very sad looking squash that look like The Shmoo. So I'll be taking one of your photos and putting it on my desktop for the month. The one I have now is with Abby and Shaun playing in the living room (Abby is wearing pink pj's and Shaun has his THailand cap on) Keep posting so I can keep adding to my collection!

Also, its a bit late but please let the birthday girl know I love her very much and I hope she enjoys being 6!!!!

Annie said...

So much fun! They are darling!