Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Abby Liz is soooooo much like her Father....................read the first line of her Mother's day poem for me and you will see what I mean!
There is nothing better than being her Mom. From the moment we met, she has been our wish come true! I love you, Abby Liz! You'll never know just how much we wished and prayed for you. I am sooo proud and honored to be your MOMMY!
February 1994


I found this picture last night. I have been trying to organize my paper pictures, I have boxes everywhere! This photo is from my wedding shower in 1994. It is my Mom, me and my Mother-In-Law.
Happy Mother's Day!
To all the Moms out there!




1 comment:

Sue & Tom said...

Thank you Kathy, for being such a wonderful "daughter" . Kevin gave me more people to love, with you and Abby and, soon, Shaun. What a great picture of your Mom. She looks very happy and I'm sure she is very proud of you, too. I believe she is watching over you with love today and always and asks God for His strength for you in your motherhood.
Love,
Mom