Sunday, May 18, 2008

Mongolia.........NO MORE>>>

Well, we officially heard that our agency has closed it's Mongolian program.

They will be sending our dossier back to us, so we are officially off the Mongolian wait list. Atleast we are waiting in Thailand. I guess we will keep the mongolian dossier as a reminder of just how difficult adoption can be....

We are not putting much thought into this, since we have known this would happen. We are just glad another door opened for our family. We move forward from here.............

K and K

2 comments:

Sue & Tom said...

So-----Shaun is in Thailand waiting for you. And when he is old enough to understand, we can tell him about the "red thread" and how his Grama's favorite movie as a young girl was "The King and I", which is about Siam(Thailand). We will pray now that the wait will be short and that Shaun will be with us very soon. Love you guys bunches!
Mom

Karrie said...

Sigh. Okay, that was painful. I know it's hard to define your feelings about getting the 'official' word and the sound of the door closed and locked to Mongolia. Thankfully, the search for Shaun continues to Thailand and we look forward with you to the moment when your treasure is finally revealed. China wc has changed with Hague, we are updating our updates and adding paperwork to our paperwork. I love him more every day though, I had a dream the other night where I held him in my arms and he evaporated. We aren't giving up! Meeting with hs sw again today. I love you guys!
-Karrie
mamma keeping hope alive