Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Just Imagine.....

Just Imagine....

You are in your 40's, past child bearing age. You had been told by your country that only ONE child was allowed.........actually they force it.
You raise that one child, maybe even spoil him/her a bit because.................they are your ONLY CHILD....you hope that one day this ONE CHILD will be taking care of you.
Your ONE child goes off to school one day. An earth quake brings down the school and you never see that ONE CHILD again.

This is what is happening all over China. .......... my heart aches for the Mothers and Fathers that cared for that ONE CHILD.

Today they predict up to 50,000 gone. Mostly children and the elderly. It is a sad time for a country obviously working so hard for their top place in the world.

Just my thoughts....................it's hard not to think about it when I have my ONE Child's face to see every morning.

I could not IMAGINE the pain.

K

1 comment:

Farrah said...

My heart breaks for these people, I can feel the hurt they have felt.

I couldn't imagine this happening to me..