Saturday, February 21, 2009

75 baseballs on the walls .....75 baseballs on the wallls...










So we started working on Shaun's room! Since we moved in almost 4 years ago we thought about a little Boy to fill this room. Soon, it will finally happen! This makes it real to me!!!
With Kevin being the baseball fan that he is (go Yankees) I knew he'd like the baseball idea! It was a no cost project that we did together, and although our knees are feeling it, it came out great! This boy better like base ball!
I really like our color choices in this room. It makes the 10X10 look so much bigger and it is so calming! Every time I step foot into it I exhale and just feel better!
What do you think?
We're pretty talented aren't we?

3 comments:

rosemary said...

It's so cute! I love that blue you chose.

Sue & Tom said...

Really cool!!!! You are so talented! I think Shaun will be an even bigger Yankee fan than his Dad, if that's possible. Shaun is starting much younger wih his Yankeee decor and is probably already cuddling the Yankee blanket you made him. We will pray that Shaun will be here for the World Series!
Love,
Mom

Mireille said...

I LOVE the room you made for Shaun!! Such a cool colors, very soothing!!