Sunday, February 1, 2009


A picture found on Google of Thailand homes. They look lovely!
Looks like the type of place i'd feel so calm..............................not a ripple in the water.
..............cannot wait to get there!
I don't remember relaxing much in China. I don't remember seeing anything this peaceful there either. In China, I was a mess, at least I think so.......
I hope I have learned to relax a bit more when control is not mine. I keep thinking about leaving Guangzhou with Abby,........ total confusion. Not speaking the language and just wanting to get our daughter home. It was a nightmare and my poor husband was a trooper. I hope to not be so easily agitated this time. So, I am saving this picture, it will be my peace of mind. Through all of this craziness of waiting even more to hear about travel, I will look at this photo and just breathe...............we will get there, we will bring our son home.
When we do get there, it will be Abby's picture that will give me peace. I already know I am going to miss her so much. I will probably buy her everything I can fit in the suit case I plan on buying while we are there......................hee hee!

4 comments:

rosemary said...

Thailand is one of my favorite places on earth! I always get a lot of rest while I'm there and I'm there on business so that has to be a good sign!

cheyenneandalison said...

I love Thailand!! I think you will too!!! Chiang Mai is one of my favorite cities, one Cheyenne and I hope to live in one day soon! We're praying for the day for you to travel over there to come soon!!!! WE're so excited for you guys!! I can't wait to meet my new nephew!!! We need more boys in this family!!!

Mireille said...

We lived in Thailand for almost 5 years when we adopted our twin girls, we have lived so far in 6 countries and 4 continents, but Thailand is still our #1. It is indeed peacefull and beautiful, the people are gentle and the food is so yummy. I just LOVE Thailand!! And you will too! Don't forget to buy dress up clothes for both your son and daughter, the traditional outfits are great for Halloween and dress up parties!!

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Take Abby with you!!!
Thailand is great and very child friendly, they love children over there!!!
Besides Thai officials do expect to see older children, it's a kind of reassurance everything will be fine with "their child".
She'll have great fun, you can all play in the hotel swimming pool!

Good luck on your journey,
Jill