Monday, March 2, 2009

I cannot watch this enough lately......................wonder why?

Because it was the happiest day of our lives..........that's why!

Recently, my mother in law told me I was just as nervous waiting for Abby, wondering if everything was going to go as planned. Well, I guess I was ---but I don't really remember much before Abby.....

But having this moment to watch when my spirits are down really helps me see what our fight is for. I cried like a baby that day and for a few more....I'll do it all over again! I am not sure if Shaun will come smiling like Abby did, but I'll take a crier, I promise you all I'll be crying too! ( so will Kev!)

6 comments:

Sue & Tom said...

Kathy,
I cred again, too, just watching your beautiful gotcha moment! It won't be long now before you see Shaun for his gotcha moment!
Love,
Mom

rosemary said...

Oh my gosh!! Thank you so much for sharing that beautiful memory! I cried watching it.

Lynn said...

Caroline was so excited to get our baby bottle today! She said, "When Shaun gets home, he will be a new good friend to play with." Ugh...I just wanted to squnch her! Joe then said, "yeah, you and Abby Liz can play dress up with him." She gave him that look that says, 'Daddy! That's not right!'

Anonymous said...

Kat,

I love watching that video too! I am glad you have one cause it is been 5 years and I still don't have one! Glad Chris made this one for you, at least there is the day and a whole bunch of fantastic memories!

Anonymous said...

Kathy,
I am crying watching this. It is so beautiful. I saw this link on Allison's FB.
I will pray for your journey.
I am Jason's mom, Debbie

Mireille said...

So precious when Abby smiled at you, what a great memory!