Monday, March 16, 2009

a little bit of everything!

This is one of my bracelets that I am selling! I have been keeping my fingers busy busy...I will be selling at a local flea market on the weekends until we travel.
Cookies made by Abby and friend at a play date this week. They were so good, their.....gone!

Abby with friend from school, Jayden. What a cutie she is! They had a great time together.


Friday, Abby's school had a special day where you can dress up like your favorite story book character....She chose a ballerina. Her favorite book is "Ballerina's are Beautiful"
(Like the crocs?)




Ahhhhh a wonderful winter sunset! This is the view from our back deck. Abby actually pointed it out to me the other day. She thought it was just beautiful! Makes me crave dinners on the deck and having a fire in the pit!





2 comments:

Chris and Terri said...

Kat,

Any news on an update? I would think you'd be getting one this month.

I'm still holding out hope for March! I haven't heard anything about anyone getting a referral yet so there's still hope I guess.

Terri

Maci Miller said...

Hi...haven't popped by your blog in awhile. Those cookies look so good it is making me hungry!! Your little ballerina is gorgeous! Have a lovely day!

ps - if you aren't already on my blog and want an invite, email at macimiller@comcast.net. I can't remember who is on anymore! :-) Been following yours for awhile.