Thursday, March 19, 2009

Let's do the update dance!


All right.....we're getting desprete!


EVERYONE STAND UP.........


Now shake your bootie


update to the left......


update to the right.....



We really need an update tonight!



Ok, so I have had a really BAD day so far. Without getting into it, I just wonder what is it with middle-aged woman being so mean? AGGGGHHHH


I need this update today! It would make everything that I do seem worthwhile.........



It has been 66 days since we first found out about Shaun. And it is getting hard.......

At this point with Abby, we were in China and maybe even already home ( I don't have that memorized, bad mommy!)

4 comments:

Sue & Tom said...

I'm getting frustrated, too! I keep telling myself that everything happens for a reason, but what really helps is fantasizing that the next thing you will hear is that you can travel!!!! Hey, you never know!
We just have to keep praying. Love the baseballs on the site, by the way. And so will Shaun.
Love,
Mom

rosemary said...

I will say a prayer that you get that update! It's so discouraging the way no one has heard anything this month!

Karrie said...

You are so brave to share the tough days too! We got Gates June 6
referral, LOI and PA on the same day. Then the awful I800A process!
CCAA granting extension after extension on the 90 day PA to DTC rule cause you can't go DTC without I800A approval paperwork.
DTC Jan. LID 1-23-09. He will be 4
in July. I'm numb at this point. But I can surely feel for you! Shaun's first birthday fast approaching I'm dancing with you!
Love, Karrie

Chris and Terri said...

I'm dancing! I think you will hear today - if referrals are supposed to be here - your pics s/b too. I wonder how long it takes to match them and call. I think C and I will hear something next week.

Terri