Wednesday, June 17, 2009

43 days......I think!







We started Abby's paper chain when we found out what she will be doing while we are in Thailand. In 41 days she leaves for NY to spend valuable time with her extended family. Her days will be filled with cousins, aunts, uncles, Grandparents and even Great Granny! I have to say I am a bit jealous of her.....



She is going to have so much fun! She will not even miss us! At least that is what I am telling myself! I am so nervous about leaving her, but knowing she will be with those who love her, I have to feel that it will all be ok.



She is growing so fast......it breaks my heart, but fills it with pride at the same time. I am so proud of the person she is becoming. She is a great friend to everyone and the earth. She is a wonderful little girl, a wonderful daughter!



I have never spent more than 3 days away from her.......and it was hard. 11 days to bring home her brother will be worth it, but how will I survive without my little buddy?

1 comment:

Mireille said...

I am sure you will miss her, but you have so much to look forward to. Time will fly and then you have BOTH of your children at home, how great is that!!