Thursday, June 25, 2009

My family!


This is my family!
No, we did not go to Thailand and forget to tell all of you...
A friend thought I would like to see what my family would look like together. We think it is adorable and wanted to share!
Very clever!
35 days and counting.......................in 47, you will all see our REAL family photo!
(I cannot wait!, I am so excited!)
Seeing the picture above makes it even more real, how could it not!
**Abby loves the picture! She says "Mom....he's tickling me!"**

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Just beautiful!! Your friend is very clever. Is your little boy from Chiang Mai? He's just gorgeous! Maybe from the Hill Tribes? Or maybe not.

Sharon
Khye and Jaxins Mum
caterpillar_gully@yahoo.com

Ellie said...

So cute!!! I love how you photoshopped Shaun right in there!! Anxious to see a pic of all of you together... Really together! :) Will Abby be traveling with you to Thailand?