Saturday, August 1, 2009

Day 1 part 2 with pictures!

This nice young lady is playing an instrument I've never seen before but it sounds very soothing
My new tattoo! Shaun's Thai name
No, he was not drunk.......



Bangkok traffic,,,,,,,,,craziness



view from outside our hotel room




I got my coffee......Happy ME!





Kevin......in Bangkok!






YES, this is a must! It was so nice to relax for just 300 baht (about 10 bucks)







View from our 7th floor balcony! The pool is nice and refreshing!








The doggie made it too, Abby. We are taking him everywhere!









Kevin in Tokyo airport










Kathleen in Tokyo











This is our plane.....leaving detroit

This is where it all started, sorry these are backwards...
Gotta go....there is an elephant just outside! REALLY










3 comments:

Judith said...

Kathleen & Kevin: Glad to know you guys made it safe and sound. The girls and I were at the pool yesterday (Friday) just wondering where you were at that very moment. Sounds like you have been able to get a little relaxation in (and probably a little shopping, too). Can't wait to see the first pictures of you and Shaun. Take Care. Judith

Chris and Terri said...

What fun! I was just doing the math and realized it 8:30 AM and you guys are probably getting ready to meet Shaun! How exciting!

sharon said...

Now I have someone to share my b'day with. He looks like a very happy boy! Hurry home. Happy Birthday Kathy, This will be one that you'll never forget..

Love,
Aunt Sharon