Sunday, August 9, 2009

We're home!

Time with Dad at the palace

HI All, just a quick one to say we are HOME!!!! Words cannot describe how it feels to have my children in the same place! I promise to write more soon.....just way tooo exhausted from 27 straight hours of travel. I am still feeling movement.......so sleep is not happening. I am taking the first "shift" transitioning Shaun. It is 3 am and he has been asleep for about 2 hours...........Kev is asleep along with big sis Abby. WISH ME LUCK!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Hi Kathleen, I'm so glad I found your blog. After not seeing you on the 2nd flight (from Tokyo), I hoped you hadn't missed it! That was a really quick connection. Jet lag is tough here, too, but luckily our two little ones nap in the afternoon so we could, too. Amarin is doing great so far, and I hope Shaun is doing well, too!

The Sebralla said...

Kathleen and Kevin,
Welcome Home!!
Congratulations to you and to Abby on your newest addition, Shaun! We are so happy for you and have enjoyed following your Journey to Shaun while you were in Thailand.
Can't wait to hear details about the trip but most of all, can't wait to meet baby Shaun!
Talk with you soon.
The Sebralla Family
Barry, Maria
Mary Catherine (Thai adoptee 5/03)
Luke (Thai adoptee 9/04)
Peter (Thai adoptee 1/07)
Matthew (Thai adoptee 6/09)