Monday, August 3, 2009

Thai foot massage

Okay, so, if you come to Thailand, a foot massage is a MUST! I know we have already posted about this but it is worth telling you over and over again.....because we are going to get them over and over again!

One hour of pure relaxation! Go in with a headache, come out feeling like a new person. Side by side, Kevin and I really enjoyed this again today. For only 10 bucks you get an hour of paradise while they rub your feet and legs down with oils and eucalyptus. After that, they have you sit up while they rub out your shoulders, neck and back. It is really the best thing ever! We plan on having it done again before we leave!

So, if you are ever in Bangkok, just DO IT! You will never regret it!

Relaxed and refreshed....

K and K

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

TOO CUTE! What a smile!

Amy said...

I cannot get over how amazing his smiles are!!! I've been showing him off to all my friends lately and they all say the same thing. Actually, Kath, one of them even said he looked like you! I'm glad the foster family was so great. Quite a different experience from the orphanage of Abby's though. I'm sorry I'll miss you all when you return (I'm scheduled to fly out on the same day you are all flying in) but I hope to see the whole family on my next trip Stateside. Meanwhile, Abby's room here is all ready for her and we've got lots of adventures planned. Hugs to your new bug! Love, Amy

Chris and Terri said...

I can't wait to do this!!!