Saturday, August 1, 2009

Today is THE DAY!!!!!

Well, Gang....This is what we came here for! Today in about an hour and a half, we will meet our Shaun! He is probably on his way to Bangkok as we write this. We will meet our social worker, Pat at the hotle in about an hour, view a Holt presentation and then we meet our little man!
Words cannot describe just how we are feeling right now, nervous, excited.....all of the above! It's hard to believe that this long awaited day is finally here.

We could not be happier! We will post pictures later tonight and plan on being on SKYPE tonight our time. Hope you all get a chance to see our meeting with our son.

Thanks for all the support, Bangkok is GREAT and we hope to make the most of it.

2 comments:

Ellie said...

Congratulations!!! Can't wait to see your pics! :-)

Carol Ann said...

I love reading this, it brings back so many memories.... I should have gone with you so I could have done the Blair interview before hand on video!

I can't get over all the smiles! How absolutely wonderful, I might be thousands of miles away, but I am right here with ya!

Congrats, and can't wait to hear more about your son, Shaun!