Friday, March 7, 2008

A snow day ! Again....


Now, at 4 years old, Abby has no idea behind a "snow day". It is just another lazy day for her to watch Sponge Bob. We were able to get out and play! We went to the store for groceries this afternoon. We never park in our garage so I thought we would today, ( a little something differant, since it's clean and organized) Well, when I pulled into the driveway and pushed the garage door opener, Abby said "your going to wreck the car" I then replied "don't you have faith in my driving?" she said "NO"..........................
We made it into the garage just fine!
Everything is shut down here because of the "BLIZZARD". I suppose if I didnt grow up in "snowy-cuse, NY", I'd be freaking out too. They say 12 inches by Sunday! I really don't know when the last time I saw 12 inches of snow at once before..................oh-ya....the last time we went to SNOWY-CUSE in winter!
Hope everyone is nice and warm............and I hope this is the last snow storm of the season! :)
K

1 comment:

cheyenneandalison said...

Snow!!!!!!!!!! Oh how I miss it! I hope Abby enjoyed it! Throw a snowball for me! Can't wait to see you in Jun!!!
Love,
Alison